Solar Pigeon Proofing
Safeguard Your Solar Panels with Solar Pigeon Proofing
The benefits of powering your home with solar power can quickly fade if we do not adequately care for our solar panels. One way to ensure your solar system’s longevity and continued efficacy is by installing solar pigeon proofing. Pigeons are known to build their nests under solar panelling, as often, the anchors used to secure solar panels to roofs make for the perfect anchoring for their nests.
Solar panels have saved thousands of people in Australia and beyond a lot of money on monthly electricity bills. Harnessing the power of the bright Australian sun to help power your home is, no doubt, an ideal solution. The degradation of your solar system will result in less efficacy and, therefore, less energy to use in the daily running of your home or business.
Benefits of Solar Panel Bird Mesh
Keeping solar panels free from debris is a constant struggle. While it is inevitable that some dirt may end up on the solar panel, most of it comes off on its own, being blown off by the wind. Whatever is not naturally removed tends to come off quickly with just a cursory spray with some water and a quick wipe down. Unfortunately, not all debris is equal, and bird droppings present a more difficult challenge altogether
· Drastically reduce the upkeep and maintenance costs of your solar panels by installing solar bird mesh. While it is inevitable that some bird droppings will end up on your roof panels, the installation of bird mesh for solar panels significantly decreases this phenomenon. Mesh allows more time between panel maintenance services, meaning fewer headaches – and lower costs – for you.
· Significantly increase the longevity and efficacy of your solar system by keeping it clear of debris that may negatively affect the performance of the system. Any dirt, specifically that sticks to the solar panel, is bound to affect the proper working of said panel. Installing solar bird mesh will get rid of the birds nesting under and around your solar panels, largely eliminating the problem of excessive bird droppings.
· Bird droppings are highly corrosive and can seriously damage your solar panels and anchoring over time. Panels become damaged due to hot spots occurring where the droppings adhere to the solar panels. Rust typically forms around bird and pigeon nests and negatively affects anchoring, and even stainless steel is vulnerable given enough time. Taking solar bird protection measures reduces the risk of damage to your solar system substantially.
What Sets Solar Pigeon Proofing Apart Regarding Bird Netting for Solar Panels
Pigeon solar panel protection products are proven to greatly reduce the frequency of birds nesting under and around your solar panels, leading to massive savings in terms of maintenance and repairs. Your system will also be more efficient and less likely to contract damage due to bird droppings on your panels.
· Our products are unique. In Australia, bird protection products have, up to now, mainly consisted of metal mesh products. These products are significantly heavier, more expensive and prone to rust and other environmental degradation than our HDPE plastic roof mesh that is safe for use on Colorbond™ and metal roofs. Unlike metal bird mesh, our plastic roof mesh will not scratch or in any way damage your roof.
· For those who prefer using metal products, we do also stock the traditional stainless steel roof mesh. Our products are of the highest quality since our highly experienced team painstakingly sources only top quality products to fulfil all the requirements of our customers throughout Australia effectively.
· Our anchors and fasteners are produced using high quality stainless steel instead of the traditional PVC fasteners that are widely in use. This method ensures optimal durability and longevity. Using our range of fasteners and fixers will ensure that your solar panel installation remains sturdy and free from rust and other environmental degradation factors for many years to come.
About Solar Pigeon Proofing
We are a leading supplier of solar panel protection products to the PV installation industry in Australia. Our highly professional team prides itself on providing superior products and unrivalled customer service. We offer a prompt and reliable service, no matter where in the country you are. Our convenient online shop and fast, secure shipping options allow us to cater to customers from across the country quickly and efficiently.
Contact us today for more information.